What is ISAC?
ISAC stands for Instructor Signature to Add a Class. Submit an ISAC form (Login Required)
ISAC is the NEW ONLINE – and ONLY – way to request an instructor's permission to add a class between the 2nd and 5th class day of the quarter.
Note: A paper registration form is still required to drop a class after the 5th class day of the quarter.
- The new online form is designed to save you time and paper.
- You don't have to track down your instructor for a signature on a paper form and take it to Registration to add a class.
- Very convenient when you want to add an online/eLearning class, evening or weekend class.
- ISAC sends your request directly to your instructor by email.
- ISAC - stands for Instructor Signature to Add a Class.
- ISAC - is used for adding CREDIT classes only at SCC/SFCC/IEL
- ISAC - is the new online form that replaces the paper registration form requiring instructor
signature to add a class.
- ISAC - is available the 2nd through the 5th class day of each quarter.
- ISAC - you have a limit of four ISAC submissions total within SCC/SFCC/IEL each quarter.
- ISAC - you have 24 hours to pay for added classes. (Contact Financial Aid to confirm funding.)
- ISAC - cannot be used to drop a class. A paper CCS Registration form is still required to drop a class.
- ISAC - communicates messages by email, therefore you must have a current email address on record. Use these links to view your current email address:
- Check your spam folder for ISAC messages.
Need accommodations to use ISAC online? Contact Disability Support Services or the Registrar's Office.
| ||Disability Support ||Registrar's Office|
|Spokane Community College ||(509) 533-7169 ||(509) 533-7067|
|Spokane Falls Community College ||(509) 533-4166 ||(509) 533-3570|
|Institute for Extended Learning ||(509) 279-6037 ||(509) 279-6001|
Questions? Need help with ISAC?
Contact your college Registration Office or Registrar's Office:
| ||Registration Office ||Registrar's Office|
|Spokane Community College ||(509) 533-8860 ||(509) 533-7067|
|Spokane Falls Community College ||(509) 533-3500 ||(509) 533-3570|
|Institute for Extended Learning ||(509) 279-6712 ||(509) 279-6001|